A healthy diet can have a positive influence on your body.There are plenty of foods that can act as a natural laxative. keeping the body hydrated is really important. drinking plenty of water is always a good way of keep yourself hydrated. water helps you from being constipated, though it is not the only thing that can help keep you from getting constipated, others include;
- Aloe Vera- Helps with Digestion because it is anti-inflammatory and laxative components. Aloe vera juice helps digestion, normalizes acid/alkaline and pH balance. Aloe Vera is one of the most known laxatives in the world. They are packed with Vitamins, enzymes, minerals and electrolytes that help heal the gut. Anthraquinones are present in Aloe Vera which act as laxatives by increasing intestinal water content and stimulating mucus secretion. Its anti-inflammatory reduce swelling and improve on the digestive system.
- Vegetables-Vegetables are a great source of fiber. They have plenty of magnesium. One of the most common deficiencies in adults is magnesium and hence eating vegetables comes with many benefits including a better digestive health.
- Fiber rich in fruits- Fruits rich in fiber are like berries, pears, apples and prunes provide high levels of fiber and water. In addition they have antioxidants which help to reduce inflammation in the digestive system. Fresh fruits such as apples and watermelons are more hydrating and stimulate your bowels.
- Coconut Water- Coconut water contains a similar electrolyte profile to human blood, making it an ideal beverage to replace fluids and help remove toxins from the body. it is also a very good laxative that should be taken in moderation because drinking too may loosens stool too much which can be uncomfortable.
- Chia Seeds-Chia seeds works as a natural laxative because they are rich in fiber. Chia seeds are usually combined with liquid to form a gelatinous substance that easily moves through your intestines. They are usually the best for preventing constipation.